Popular Posts

Sunday, October 11, 2009

How Did Your Epilepsy Start?

I was not born epileptic, but I am now. I was seventeen and sitting at my computer when I fell out of my chair. Only thing I remember is wakeing up with the worse headache I had ever had in my life. I had never taken medication and I hated swollowing pills but I had to start. I switched between all kinds of medication because i didn't take them like I was suppose to. One day I had just finished running errands and was at my sisters house when i fell to the floor agin. I woke up with a bad headache and my 2 year old neice leaning over my leg asking me if i was ok. By then I had just started college and was one the verge of losing my license. My school is an hour away from where I live so I really got set back because i wasn't allowed to drive until i got my siezures under control. I would love to kno how others have handles their epilepsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment